Are you thinking about making some Dubai hotel investments? If so, we have seven things you MUST know before you begin.
1. Invest Smartly - Do your research and have a plan before you purchase an existing hotel or build a new one in Dubai.
2. Timing is Everything - Good hotel investing comes down to timing. Make sure you're in the right place at the right time.
3. Location, Location, Location - When investing in a hotel in Dubai, you're going to want to pay close attention to the location.
4. Learn the Local Culture - You need to learn about the local culture in Dubai. Or, hire a professional to help you navigate the cultural experience in the UAE.
5. Go All In for the Win - If you find a really good opportunity, don't wait around and give someone else a chance of snapping it up.
6. Be Ready to Change - Be ready to change the direction if something better comes along or you run into problems.
7. Get Professional Help - The best thing you can do is hire someone who has been through the entire process before.
28/11/2018 - Featured InfographicsHow asset managers can help mitigate the impact of wholesalers
27/11/2018 - Featured InfographicsFirst Central Hotel Suites to roll out new innovative guest facilities
26/11/2018 - Featured InfographicsFirst Central Hotel Suites recognised for CSR and sustainability excellence at inaugural industry awards
25/11/2018 - Featured InfographicsFirst Central Hotel Suites recognised for CSR and sustainability excellence at inaugural industry awards
21/08/2018 - Our Portfolio Updates