Are you thinking about making some Dubai hotel investments? If so, we have seven things you MUST know before you begin.
1. Invest Smartly - Do your research and have a plan before you purchase an existing hotel or build a new one in Dubai.
2. Timing is Everything - Good hotel investing comes down to timing. Make sure you're in the right place at the right time.
3. Location, Location, Location - When investing in a hotel in Dubai, you're going to want to pay close attention to the location.
4. Learn the Local Culture - You need to learn about the local culture in Dubai. Or, hire a professional to help you navigate the cultural experience in the UAE.
5. Go All In for the Win - If you find a really good opportunity, don't wait around and give someone else a chance of snapping it up.
6. Be Ready to Change - Be ready to change the direction if something better comes along or you run into problems.
7. Get Professional Help - The best thing you can do is hire someone who has been through the entire process before.
17/01/2018 - Our Portfolio UpdatesTFG’S Global F&B Director Duncan Fraser-Smith named industry’s number one influencer by leading business publication
16/01/2018 - Our Portfolio UpdatesFirst Central Hotel Suites wins big at Hospitality Excellence Awards 2017
15/01/2018 - Our Portfolio UpdatesTFGAM’s Mariano Faz addresses delegates at Serviced Apartment Summit MEA 2017
14/01/2018 - EventNEST is awarded by HSMAI as one of UAE’s “Top 10 Extraordinary Minds in Sales, Marketing & Revenue Optimization 2017”
12/01/2018 - Our Portfolio Updates