TFG Asset Management has become an official member of the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
The company is one of more than 7,000 global hospitality firms who are members of this prestigious organisation, which is considered the industry’s leading advocate for sustainable hotel revenue growth.
HSMAI provides hotel sector professionals and their partners with the tools, industry insight and expertise they require to help drive sales, optimise revenue growth and to inspire innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
The association also provides networking opportunities, educational programmes and conferences designed to help its members grow their businesses and to learn from one another.
Head of TFG Asset Management Mariano Faz said HSMAI membership would provide the company with access to invaluable research gleaned from the association’s “top-quality studies”.
“It is imperative we keep abreast of industry trends and are privy to the latest qualitative and quantitative hotel and hospitality sector research,” he said.
“Joining the HSMAI network gives us access to this knowledge, ensuring we stay true to TFG Asset Management’s core competency – our research centre.”
Founded in the United States in 1927, Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International has since expanded its presence across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East and its 7,000-member-strong membership now spans more than 35 countries.
Key benefits of HSMAI membership include:
- Access to weekly insights from sales, marketing and revenue reports;
- Access to the HSMAI University, which provides webinars such as the Series of Digital Marketing, Hotel Sales Incentives Practice Research & Revenue Management;
- Access to marketing intelligence and case studies from the industry’s top marketers;
- Access to HSMAI’s knowledge centre, considered one of the biggest providers of extensive industry research and resources;
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals and companies.
Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
13/11/2017 - Our Portfolio UpdatesThe likely impact of VAT on the UAE hospitality sector
13/11/2017 - HospitalityTFGAM’s Mariano Faz speaks at Hotelier’s Great GM Debate 2017
12/11/2017 - EventTFGAM celebrates TRYP by Wyndham ribbon cutting ceremony
12/11/2017 - Our Portfolio UpdatesHAM's Role on Various Stages of Hotel Life Cycle
09/11/2017 - Featured Infographics